This project is read-only.

Configure the Site Directory Site error

Dec 1, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Step 4 section 2 in the instructions I am getting the following error: "The resource object with key 'ADMIN_SiteDirectoryManager_StatusSection_Title' was not found." 

 

I have deployed it to all web content web applications and ensured that the web part successfully deployed. Not sure where else to look to fix this problem.

 

Thanks

Jan 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Ditto Error I just received.

The resource object with key 'ADMIN_SiteDirectoryManager_StatusSection_Title' was not found.

 

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM

so far I got around the error by Activating the solutions in the central administration

Activate in this order:

  1. site collection feature: Microsoft.MCSUK.SPSiteDirectory2010 Site Data Webpart
  2. site feature: Microsoft.MCSUK.SPSiteDirectory2010 Site Listings
  3. site feature: Microsoft.MCSUK.SPSiteDirectory2010 Add Site Listing Content Type

 



after doing the above activations I was able to get into each option in General Application Settings.

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM

P.S.

The instructions do provide for handling this scenario.  Sorry for not reading thoroughly